Tuesday, January 24, 2012

To all my beloved students!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! I wish you have a good one :)

I want to introduce you to our new thing: This blog!
Feel free to come here whenever you want. We're going to use this amazing tool to share information on how we could improve speaking, listening, writing or reading in English.
We're also going to use this blog to post our activities, as we can save some paper and help the environment. ;)
I'll give more details soon.

So, I just want to welcome you back and let's start the semester with all the energy and motivation we deserve to reach our goals!

See you, guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hi teacher. First of all I want to say that I'm very happy to study in a class where everyone is very nice and helpful. This blog is a good idea, sometimes I also use MSN and SKYPE to talk to some friends from abroad that I met in a site called Livemocha. In my job sometimes I have video conference meetings with London, New york and Johanesburgo, the speaking accents are different in each place and I have problem understanding them. I Don't ask them to speak slowly because they don't like it, and I don't like asking them to repeat all the time. I need to improve my listening and speaking. I am hopeful that this year I will get this.

    Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening, teacher Agnes!!!
    How are you?
    I really like your blog, it is very important for us students!!!
    Congratulation for you!!!
    Happy new year for you too!!!
    kisses!!!
    Idalina Sousa Soares Sanches

    ReplyDelete